Friday, November 14, 2008

Kanye West Blames Himself for Mother's Death

Kanye West Blames Himself for Mother's Death

Posted Nov 12th 2008 4:30PM

In a recent interview with People magazine, Kanye West opens up about finding the right girl, feeling like an "alien," and life after the sudden death of his mother, Donda West. The rapper/producer has been relatively quiet since his mother passed away last year. "I didn't do any interviews after my mom passed, I wasn't ready to speak about [it]," West said. "Now I'd rather talk it through than commit suicide. I'm super devastated."

The rapper avoided the press while he worked through his painful loss, but became way more active on his blog. In September, dodging the paparazzi landed him in some trouble and he was arrested at Los Angeles International Airport on felony vandalism charges.

No comments:

Post a Comment